The District holds Roundtable meetings once a month for Scout leaders. It is an opportunity to share upcoming District and Council events. Roundtable is also an opportunity for Scout leaders to network and discuss issues that are relevant to their individual programs as well as the time of year. After a group meeting together for an opening and general announcements, Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Varsity and Venturing leaders go to individual break out sessions specific to their program. Certain meetings throughout the year are combined across all programs.
Order of the Arrow (OA) Chapter meetings are held the same night as Roundtable in a separate room.
- Flag Ceremony (presented by the Order of the Arrow chapter)
- District-wide Announcements
- Program-specific Announcements
- Feature of the Month (specific topic, guest speaker, special event)
- Roundtable Item of the Month (open forum - split out by program area)
The current Roundtable Readable is available for download here - October 2017 Readable. We will update this shortly before Roundtable each month. Archives of all Roundtable Readables that we have are available here.